Friday 25 November 2011

Testing, Testing

On Wednesday morning I made an early start to head to Newtyle Quarry. I had new prosthetics to try out that had recently been fitted to my new Petzl Nomics and a new pair of Lowa Ice Comp boots to use. There was a good team at the cave, Greg , Mike, James, Fiona and Alan so there was plenty of psyche and some inspiring efforts from the guys on their respective projects. All went well on the kit front, thankfully!!

Testing my new toys on Fast & Furious, Photo-Alan Fox

I stayed at friends in Fort William that night as I'm now living full time back in Ayrshire for my ankle op soon. Was good to catch up with everyone. Next morning it was a quick training session with Connor and Will then a bit of house hunting for my eventual move back to the Fort but unfortunately the place I viewed had less appeal as a home than some of the dens we made as kids, in fact I'm sure I've built gang huts more structurally sound!

Bit of training in Big Al's basement...........

No comments:

Post a Comment